MJ Freeway Announces Another In Its Educational Series Webinars
Potency Testing for Medical Cannabis
Wednesday March 13, 2013 at 2:00pm E ST/1:00pm CST/ Noon MST/11:00am PST
Our guest presenters for this informative session are both with Cannatest: Klaas Hesselink, Founder and CEO, and Derek Houston, Partner and COO.
Among other must-know topics, our speakers will discuss how cannabinoids work, why testing cannabinoids is so critical and then explain the differences between the three main testing methods.
Cannatest offers the most comprehensive and cost effective protocol for identifying phyto-cannabinoid potency in medical cannabis. Their validated standards test for all six major cannabinoids helping you determine what’s in your medicine. With an international team of cannabis researchers collaborating to evince the efficacy of medical cannabis with science support, they strive to be the standard for cannabis science, quality control, and professionalism. Click here to visit Cannatest.
The sponsor for this Webinar is Robert Frichtel, Managing Partner of the Medical Marijuana Business Exchange. MMJ Business Exchange brings together pre-screened & pre-qualified companies that offer products and services to MMJ business owners. Click here to visit MMJ Business Exchange
We look forward to having you join us at this industry-specific Webinar on Wednesday, March 13 at 2:00pm EST/1:00pm, CST/ Noon MST/11:00am PST. Why not take a moment right now to sign up for this important Webinar? We guarantee that this is one Webinar you won’t want to miss.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar
MJ Freeway, leader in hosted medical marijuana software, guarantees that our software meets all state regulations.
MJ Freeway Medical Marijuana Software is:
- HIPAA-protocol compliant – All patient data is fully encrypted, stored and backed up offsite at a secure facility
- Separate and secure database for each client
- Integrated with strain finder sites (WeedMaps, WeedTracker, etc.) and more than 20 other partners
- Allows quick driver’s license swipe check-in and patient verification
- Captures purchase history
- Supports loyalty rewards programs and couponing
- Records email and text messaging preferences
- Takes credit cards
- Offers robust online ordering system
- Track every cannabis plant, nutrient, watt, drop and yield using patent-pending GrowTracker™
- Tracks every medical cannabis plant from seed to harvest
- Proactively manages your harvests
- Tracks nutrients, schedules, yields, environmental variables and grow costs
- Captures historical data and test results
- Provides RFID, batch and plant tracking
- Creates state approved dispatch and transit tickets
- Offers wet weighing if required
Track Medical Marijuana from Seed to Sale
- Track shake, spillage, evaporation, edibles and any theft, using patented GramTracker™
- Embedded state reporting updated daily, making it simple to stay state compliant
Flexible POS and Inventory Management
- POS system tracks your medical marijuana patients, their validation status and transaction history
- Easy to use
- Clear point of sale screens
- Offers auto-price feature
- Product-specific POS system
- Tracks weight separate from dollars
- Records actual weight for inventory but allows reconciliation with sale weight
- Allows for weighing heavy with reason codes
- Includes batch tracking
- Allows purchase orders
- Incorporates transit tools
- Facilitates inventory tracking and theft spotting
- Fully integrates with QuickBooks
- Works with POS hardware, including legal for trade .01g scales, cash drawers, receipt and label printers, bar code scanners, touch screen monitors and magnetic card swipe
- Runs on Mac, PC, cell phones and tablets
- Lets you turn taxes on or off in the system
- Applies different tax rates by product category
- Provides integrated state compliance reporting
- Can be constantly updated to meet all state’s specific regulations
- Flexible, scalable
- Stable, reliable
- Secure – all data stored offsite
- Facilitates deliveries (if your state allows)
- Hosted in the cloud — Supports remote management from anywhere
Unlimited Training and Support
MJ Freeway is the première provider of hosted software for the medical marijuana industry.
Our software helps growers of medical cannabis to track every plant, nutrient, watt, drop and yield using patent-pending GrowTracker™ marijuana plant management. Medical marijuana growers can benefit from noting test results and ingredient history, and use this historical data to improve yields. This medical cannabis software will help you to stay compliant with RFID, batch and plant tracking, dispatch and transit tickets.
Medical cannabis dispensaries benefit from tracking shake, spillage, evaporation, edibles, and any theft using patented GramTracker™ marijuana dispensary software. Medical marijuana dispensaries can streamline business practices with online ordering, delivery services (where available), theft-spotting, and inventory management. Your MMJ dispensary will benefit from the easy point of sale screens, inventory management and purchase order features.
In addition, MMJ dispensaries can serve patients better with loyalty rewards programs, email and text preferences and campaigns, quick driver’s license swipe check-in, secure patient validation, and couponing. In addition, our medical cannabis software integrates with over 20 partners including social network and strain finder sites and credit card services.
MJ Freeway MMJ dispensary software guarantees that our medical marijuana software meets all state’s specific regulations. As a medical cannabis grower, medical cannabis dispensary, pain management or compassion center, ensuring that your business is state compliant is important for securing your future. Our integrated compliance reports, accurate tax rates, batch tracking and transit tools helps medical marijuana dispensaries to stay compliant.
Further, MJ Freeway medical marijuana software is hosted, and so it is constantly updated to meet all State regulations. In addition, as cloud-based software, it is flexible, scalable, reliable, and accessible from anywhere.
If you want additional information on how to start a medical marijuana dispensary or grow medical cannabis in your state, please refer to the state specific tabs on this site.